Victory Soccer Academy, LLC
560 Springfield Ave. (Suite B)
Westfield, NJ 07090
Futsal is the fast paced indoor soccer game. Futsal is a wonderful training tool that has players focus on technique.
Futsal is played 5 v 5 (4 field players and a GK)
Games will be played on Sunday's starting on 1/4/2015 and running each Sunday until 3/1/2014. (No Games on Sunday 2/1/2014) All games will be played at The Wardlaw-Hartridge School in Edison, NJ.
- Each team will play 8-40 minute games. (2 x 20 min Halves)
- Age Groups U11-12, U13-14, and HS Age Brackets
- Games will run 8AM - 7PM
- Sanctioned Futsal Referees
- Roster Max is 12 Players
- Players can Join Separately or with Team
Team entry fee is $750 and includes all referee fees.
Single Players $125
Registration Deadline is November 14, 2014
For further information and to register your team please email Program Director Rui Aquiles: email@example.com
New Jersey City University junior women's soccer midfielder and co-captain Amanda Filippone (Kenilworth, NJ/David Brearley) has had her challenging battle with epilepsy, a neurological disorder, chronicled in an in-depth feature in the women's sports blog At A Girl. Amanda has been a member of the nationally ranked U.S. PARMA Spirito team since they started at U14 until U23. She also helps train and coach our younger PARMA girls' teams. For the whole story, click here.
Our U18G Liberta team started at PARMA as our little U13 girls, now in a month or so they will be off to college. We wish all of our Liberta players past and present much success as they begin this new journey. Casey Trezza, a member of the team since U13, said "I don't think I would have been playing college soccer if it wasn't for PARMA. My coaches and teammates helped me along every step of the way, from convincing me I was able to play at the next level to actually contacting college coaches. My experience at PARMA has well prepared me for the future, and I could not have done it anywhere else." Casey was also a captain and four year varsity player at New Providence High School where she had the game winning goals in the Group 1 State Championship game two years in a row!
- Casey Trezza - Scranton University
- Vicky Uthman - Stony Brook University
- Tori Gamorski - William Paterson University
- Thalia Santacruz - Drew Universty
- Marissa Cooney - Ramapo College
- Carlee Gonzalez - St. Peter's University
- Kelly Jamison - Georgian Court University
- Jessica Benoit - Centenary College
- Colleen Burke - Farleigh Dickinson University - Madison
- Catalina Lozano - Union County College
- Kate Lowe - Fordham University
- Alana Candido - Lehigh University
- Camille Ford - Boston College
- Emily Chicules - William & Mary
- Amanda Womelsdorf - University of Connecticut
- U18G Liberta: US Club NJ Cup Quarterfinalists and Columbia Invitational Champions
- U17G Vittoria: YMS Epic and Columbia Invitational Finalists, PA Classics Mid Atlantic Cup Showcase Semi-Finalists
- U16G Tempesta: Rider Cup Champions, Columbia Invitational Finalists, NJ State Cup Quarterfinalists
- U15G Leonesse: PA Classics Mid Atlantic Cup Showcase Champions
- U14G Aventura: Columbia Invitational Semi-Finalists
- U13G Vespe: Jersey Shore Champions Cup Champions
- U12G Attaccanti: YMS Epic Semi-Finalists
- U17B Cavalieri: Morris Showcase Cup Finalists
- U16B Forza: Jersey Shore Champions Cup Finalists
- U11B Atletico: West Windsor Sunburst Champions
The following players were honored being named among the top female high school players in the state by the New Jersey Girls Soccer Coaches Association for the Fall 2013 season.
- Jess Benoit - U.S. PARMA U18G Liberta - Raritan HS
- Kate Lowe - U.S. PARMA U18G Liberta - Union Catholic HS
- Catalina Lozano - U.S. PARMA U18G Liberta - Rahway HS
- Barbara Paiva - U.S. PARMA U18G Liberta - Kearny HS
- Thalia Santacruz - U.S. PARMA U18G Liberta - Rahway HS
- Melissa Dunn - U.S. PARMA U17G Vittoria - Oak Knoll HS
The New Jersey Soccer Association celebrated it's 100th year of existence this year. Formed in November 1913, the NJSA is, together with the New York State Soccer Association, one of the oldest members of the United States Soccer Federation which was also formed just earlier that year, in May 1913.
On November 3, 2013, members of the U.S. PARMA Soccer Club attended the celebration dinner/dance. In attendance were NJSA Hall of Famers, representatives from soccer clubs within the State, former professional coaches and players, and former U.S. National Team players.
Photos above include: U.S. PARMA Soccer Clubs President Phillip Iuliano, Director of Coaching Luigi Trentacoste, Head Coaches Franco Maneiri and Eldar Zulic, Claudio Reyna, Giovanni Savarese, Miguel Reyna, Manfred Schellsheidt, Charlie Stillitano, and Ferdinando De Matthaeis.